Dr. Firdhaus Rasheed
Joined: 25 June 2013
Dr. Firdhaus Rasheed, has been working with ADK for the last 7 years. He joined ADK as his first job upon graduation and completion of training from the Chitagong Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh. He is proficiently trained in Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Community Dentistry, Prosthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Firdhaus was also a recipient of ADK Performance Award for Excellent Performance for the years, 2017 and 2018. With his calm and focused approach in dealing with patients, Dr. Firdhaus is particularly passionate towards oral surgical procedures and Endodontics.
Areas of Clinical Expertise and Interest:
- Endodontics; RCT, Re- RCT
- Prosthodontics, full denture, partial denture, crowns & bridges
- Periodontics; oral prophylaxis, scaling and surgical curettage
- Restorative density; cosmetic procedures
- Pedodontics for rehabilitation of milk teeth in in children
- Oral surgical procedures like; impacted teeth, cyst removal and gingivectomy
- Trauma case for fractured teeth
- MD(BDQ) from Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy.